Saturday 1 May 2021

C24C - Add Some Glitter ....

.... Morning! It's 1 May today and that means, as well as the year flying by, it's time for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#33. For the next couple of weeks we want to see you add some glitter to your Christmas cards. I have to admit that I don't often use glitter, but I do love the effect. This is my card - ultra clean, simple and sparkly!!


Stamps: Uniko - Simply Said II
Inks: Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Memory Box - Sparkling Tree Tile
Accessories: White Card; Green Glitter Paper; Stick It Adhesive

I'm submitting this card to The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#93 where it's always Anything Christmas Goes, and also to Merry Little Christmas Challenge - MLCCB#34 also Anything Christmas Goes.



This card is so clean and simple. I've had the die for a long time and don't often use it - I don't know why, it's so pretty! I found some green glitter paper in my stash. I applied some Stick It adhesive to the back of the glitter paper, ran the die and paper through my machine and that's it. However, this die is a tile - it does not cut out the tree, so while the die was attached to the glitter paper I used my scissors to cut out the tree. I simply added a tiny border all the way round the tree. I peeled off the adhesive backing paper, placed the cut out tree on the front of an A2 card and rubbed it into place. I finished the front of stamping a simple greeting in black ink. I've not done the inside of the card yet.


I am very pleased how this turned out. It is simple, but the sparkle makes it so festive. That's all from me today. Don't forget to visit our Christmas 24 Challenge blog to see more inspiration cards from the rest of the team.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh Deborah, cette sobriété est superbe, très réussi, biz

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Wow, cute card. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 🤩

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...