Wednesday 29 July 2020

SHC - Birthday Balloons ....

... Morning! Hope you're all keeping well and safe. We're on holiday!!! We should have been in Turkey enjoying the sun and sea, but as things stand we're doing day trips around North Wales - still nice and lots of fun!

I'm here this morning with my card for Seven Hill Craft blog. I've made a simple and fun birthday card:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Birthday Stacks; Lawn Fawn - Chit Chat
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Versafine Clair - Verdant
Dies: Concord & 9th - Birthday Stacks; Lawn Fawn - Chit Chat
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Granny Apple Green; Copic Markers; Sakura Stardust Glitter Pens; Clear Embossing Powder

I used the sketch from the current CAS(E) this Sketch - CTS#382 challenge.



I started by stamping the circles onto white card, coloured them with a selection of green Copic markers, restamped with Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I added the string images to make them into balloons; I extended the strings with a black marker pen. I added some glitter with Sakura pens and then cut out the panel with the matching die.I adhered the panel to the front of the card. On scrap card I stamped the cute little bird and a fun speech bubble saying 'happy birthday'. I embossed both these images and cut them out with the matching dies. I used dimensional pads to attach them to the card. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of green card and on the white panel I stamped a birthday message along with some cute birthday presents.


I sent this to my nephew - he was 18 last Sunday. I think it's a fun card and I'm absolutely sure he enjoyed the birthday present inside!! That's all for now. See you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...