Wednesday 22 July 2020

SHC - Watercolour Hello ....

.... Morning! It's been a while since I posted here. I'm here today with my card for Seven Hills Craft blog - I've made a watercolour background.


Stamps: Waffle Flower - Simply Said 1
Inks: Versamark
Dies: Waffle Flower - Simply Said 1
Accessories: White and Black Card; Tim Holtz Watercolour Card; Zig Clean Colour Pens; White Embossing Powder

I'm submitting this card to Inkspirational - INK#217 where they want painting or colouring on the card.


I used a couple of the rectangle images from Simply Said 1 to create the background. I put some watercolour card in the MISTI, stamped with Versamark, covered with images with White embossing powder and heat set them. I spritzed the card with water and used my Zig Clean colour pens to add ink. I allowed the water to blend the colours and I really like the way this looks. Once dry, I carefully wiped over the card to remove any ink from the white embossed pattern. I finished the front with a simple hello diecut greeting. The inside is blank as I want lots of space for a message for our son, Ben.


That's all from me today. See you again soon.



signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Lovely card
Hugs Buf x

Shauna said...

What a beautiful color effect you achieved here! I love the variation of color and the unique design. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...