Wednesday 1 July 2020

C24C - Christmas Greetings ....

.... Hello again! I wasn't around much for the second part of June, and today - two posts!! The first of the month means that it's time for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#13 and we want to see Christmas Foliage on your cards. I made a very clean and simple card:


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Festive Foliage; Uniko - Christmas Sparkle, Simply Said Christmas
Inks: Gina K - Jet Black Amalgam, Fresh Asparagus; Memento - New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves
Dies: WMS - Mistletoe
Accessories: White Card; SU DP - Pear Pizzazz; Glitter

I'm submitting this card to a couple of challenges - Less is More - LIM#422 where they want us to use an Outline image and a solid image, and to Perfectly CAS - PCAS#10 where the theme is Sparkle.

 

I went back to my old Waltzingmouse stamps for this card - so sad that Claire is no longer making stamps, but I still use them often!! It was either the holly or the mistletoe, in the end, the simplicity of the mistletoe won. I stamped the outline image in a dark green ink and used a couple of different shades of green for the solid image. I cut them both out with the matching die and then added some fine glitter to the mistletoe berries. I stamped a bow at the top of the card and adhered the mistletoe and used a fine black marker to draw in the bow. I finished the front with a simple greeting. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of green texty paper and on the white panel stamped another of the solid mistletoe images and added a Christmas greeting.


Before I go, I should mention that we have a DT call for Christmas 24 Challenge - if you're interested please add DT by your name when you upload your cards. Thanks.

Don't forget to visit our blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the design team. Christmas Foliage is an easy challenge, and I look forward to seeing your takes on the theme. That really is all from me for today - see you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL Deborah
Take care
Faith x

Lynne said...

Super card Deborah, perfectly CaS and beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.
Lynne x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Neets B said...

Love this, Deborah. What a great combination of the white, fresh green and sparkle. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More and Perfectly CAS, Anita x

Julie B said...

Very elegant Deborah, perfect for our sparkle challenge.
Thanks for joining in at Perfectly CAS. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...