Thursday 2 July 2020

C4G - Congratulations ....

... Morning! It's time for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz - C4Glz#125 our theme is Weddings. I've made a clean, layered card:


Stamps: Stampendous - Roots of Love; CAS-ual Friday Stamps - Heart Beats
Inks: Versamark; Gina K - Jet Black Amalgam, Soft Stone
Dies: Spellbinders - 5 x 7 Modern Stationary (S6-013) #5 & #6
Accessories: White Card; Silver Linen Effect Mirri Card; Copic Markers; Silver Embossing Powder; Nuvo - Clear Aqua Shimmer Brush; Sakura Stardust Glitter Pens

I think this is such a pretty stamp called Roots of Love and marriage is a lot like planting seeds of your new life together. I stamped the image on white card, coloured it with Copic markers, restamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver powder. I used a large die to cut out the image and layered it on some silver linen effect mirri card. I added lots of sparkle to the hearts on the tree with a clear aqua shimmer brush. for the two big entwined root hearts I used a dark glitter pen. I finished the front with a simple congratulations message. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of the silver card and on the white panel stamped the love tree again in soft grey and added a message. This card is for my stash.


Do visit our blog to see more Wedding themed cards from the rest of the team. Have fun and I'll see you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a fabulous stamp for a wedding card. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...