Saturday 1 August 2020

C24C - Black & Silver ....

... Morning!! It's been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I've been busy with Dylusions online classes - such a fun time. Also, Jonathan has been on annual leave for the past week and we've been going out and about. But I did make sure to find time to make a couple of cards for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#15 where we want you to use Black and Silver on your projects.


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Alpine Christmas
Dies: Memory Box - Sparkling Tree Tile
Inks: Gina K - Obsidian Amalgam
Accessories: White & Black Card; Silver Linen Mirri Card; Silver Greeting Label

I used black cardstock to make the card base. I placed the tree die cut on the front of the card and cut out the tree and adhered some silver linen mirri card behind to show off the pattern. I kept the card very simple by adding a silver circle Christmas greeting label. On the inside I cut a panel of white card and added a lovely Christmas verse.


I was having such fun that I made another card using only a die cut image and black card:


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Alpine Christmas
Dies: Memory Box - Glowing Candles
Inks: Gina K - Obsidian Amalgam
Accessories: White & Black Card; Silver Mirri Card; Nuvo - Aquashimmer Brushes

For this card I simply die cut the candles from silver mirri card, adhere it to the front of the card and add some sparkle to the inside of the candle and around the candle flames. On the inside I cut a panel of white card and used the same greeting as the portrait card.

That's all from me today. See you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AH! Yes both are perfect for a silvery Christmas Deborah. Great designs.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...