Wednesday 5 August 2020

SHC - Paper Hugs ...

... Morning! I'm here this morning with my card for Seven Hills Craft Blog. I've made a pretty interactive card:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Type Talk, Mail Drop; Hero Arts - Mail Jumble
Inks: Versamark; Distress - Dried Marigold, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick; Versafine Clair - Morning Mist
Dies: Concord & 9th - Type Talk, Mail Drop
Accessories: White Card; Tim Holtz Watercolour Card; Green Card; Copic Markers; Sheer Shimmer Spray - Sparkle

First of all, this card is CASEd entirely from one created by the ever talented Jennifer McGuire. I stamped the background image using Versamark ink onto watercolour card. I then rubbed three Distress inks directly over the image, spritzed with a shimmer spray and allowed the inks to blend. I set the panel aside and made the flower image and the cute little envelope. I coloured the flowers with Copic inks. You can see how to assemble the card by watching Jennifer's video. Here's a photo showing the little 'letter' contained in the envelope:


I have left the inside blank for my own message.

When this post goes live, we will be in Durham - we're having a staycation this year and decided to visit my husband's university city. I'll post photos when we get back. That's all for now. Be safe.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, this is sunshine on a card. So cheerful. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...