Friday 21 August 2020

SHC - Christmas Set ....

.... Morning! I'm here with my Seven Hills Craft blog post I'm running a bit late on my personal blog - my local uploads speeds were so slow yesterday, that I just gave up!!Anyway, I'm here to share the set of Christmas Cards I made:


Stamps: The Stamping Village - Holiday Seals
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Gina K - Sea Glass, Soft Stone; Memento - Angel Pink; Delicata - Golden Glitz
Dies: Die-namics - Circle Stax Set 1 - #4, Circle Stax Set 2 - #5
Accessories: White Card; Copic Markers; Nuvo Aquashimmer Brush - Midas Touch, Glitter Gloss; Clear Embossing Powder

I've jumped onto the current trend of making slimline cards (standard UK DL cards) and they give so much space to showcase these stamps! I started by picking four images, lined them up in my MISTI and stamped onto DL card bases. I had meant to have 5 different colours, but I ended up with 2 in gold!! Next I picked five more images, positioned them in the MISTI, stamped in light grey and then coloured the images with Copic markers. I restamped the images with Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I love this technique as the images are so crisp. I used dies to cut out the coloured images and foil mats for each image. I adhered the finished images flat to the front of the card as I want them to be easy to mail.


 

I've not decorated the inside as yet, but I'm sure I'll find something suitable from my vast stash of Christmas stamps. That's all for now. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...