Tuesday 1 June 2021

C24C - Colour Challenge ...

.... Morning!! Wow, it's 1 June - this year is flying by. And, we've even had some warm sunshine - at last. Today I'm here with my card for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#35. It's a colour challenge - we want to see your Christmas cards that feature the colours WHITE, BLACK and GREY. Here's my take:



Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Scandi Doodle Christmas, Say It Loud Winter Holiday
Inks: Versamark; Versafine Clair - Nocturne; Gina K - Stormy Sky
Dies: Gina K - Master Layouts 2
Accessories: White & Grey Card; Kanban Black Diamond Card; Copic Markers; Lawn Fawn - Silver Embossing Powder; Nuvo - Clear Aquashimmer Brush

I'm submitting this card to the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#95 where it's always Anything Christmas Goes.


I stamped the Christmas tree image on white card removed it from the MISTI and used several shades of grey Copic to colour sections of the image. I returned it to the MISTI, stamped the image in Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver powder. I then cut out the image. I used dies to cut two mat layers - dark grey and black diamond layer. I adhered them to the card base, added a simple greeting and finished by adding the tree. Inside the card, I cut another mat layer of grey card. On the white panel I stamped a wreath image in black, coloured with grey markers and finished by adding a Christmas greeting in grey ink.


After I'd adhered the panel inside the card, I realised that it would make a wonderful clean and simple Christmas card. So I think I'm going to make a couple of cards with this design - I might change up the colours a bit!!

That's all from me today - don't forget to visit Christmas 24 Challenge blog to see more inspiration ideas from the rest of the team. You've got until 14 June to join the challenge. Have fun!

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS cards Deborah and a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Sorry I missed it, too many things going on.
Faith x

Fabiola said...

superbe carte Deborah, elle scintille, biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...