Wednesday 23 June 2021

SHC - Calendar Page ...

... Morning! I'm here with my weekly Seven Hills Craft blog post. Today, instead of a card, I've got a calendar page to share with you. A few years ago I made a desk calendar for me, and family, from scratch. I wanted to do the same last year, but ran out of time. So, I purchased an A4 hanging calandar with a blank space over the month. I've been decorating my calendar all year with stamps, stencils and dies from my stash. Today, I thought I'd share my page for June:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Yay for Birthdays
Inks: Gina K - Dusty Rose, Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Passionate Pink
Accessories: A4 Wire Bound 2021 Blank Calender; Black Marker Pen

I'm submitting this page to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#59 where it's Anything Goes.

I've masked off the details of the month - mostly it's birthdays as I seem to have loads this month!! And that's the reason for the decoration too - it was my 61st birthday on 2 June, so I thought I'd celebrate everyday when I look at the calendar!! 😉

All the stamps come from Concord & 9th's Yay for Birthdays stamp set. I used each of the solid balloon images with a different coloured ink to create the arch of balloons. Under that I stamped the two-step word 'Yay' in pink and yellow, getting a bonus orange where the dots overlap. I used a bright pink ink for the word 'birthday'. To finish the page, I added balloon strings and the word 'my' with a fine black marker pen. It makes me happy every time I look at the page.

I have already purchased my 2022 calendar and will be decorating it soon. At the moment, I tend to decorate each month as I get to it!!

That's all for now - see you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy Birthday! Lovely calendar header. Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

A great project - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...