Wednesday 23 December 2020

SHC - A Topping Christmas ....

.... Good morning! I'm here this morning with my Seven Hills Craft blog post - the last one of 2020!! I know that I said I'd finished with all my Christmas cards, but I've got a couple more to share. Today, I'm sharing the card I've made for my hubby, Jonathan. This is a big card - 8" square - well he deserves something special.


Stamps: Colorado Craft Company - Big & Bold - Frosty's Hat, Big & Bold - Winter Wishes Snowflake; Concord & 9th - All the Merrys, Snowflake Turnabout
Inks: Gina K - Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon; Delicata - Silvery Shimmer; Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: White Card; Copic Markers; Nuvo - Clear Aquashimer Brush; Clear Embossing Powder

I stamped the card with lots of snowflakes. I stamped the large snowflake in shimmery silver and added some soft teal snowflakes over the top. I stamped a bold greeting in the corner. I stamped the large top hat on white card, coloured the image with Copic markers, put it back in the MISTI and restamped with Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I did the same to make the bunch of holly. I fussy cut both images and edged them with black ink. I added some shimmer to the hat band with a clear aquashimmer brush. On the inside, of the card I kept it very simple with a greeting and another bunch of holly.


I'm submitting this card to Uniko - USC#62 - where the theme is Tis the Season and an optional twist of sparkle, and to The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#85 where the theme is anything Christmas goes.


That's all from me today. Do pop by again tomorrow, I've one more Christmas card to share. See you then.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Great card, love the topper with the holly. You are good to make hubby a Christmas card, mine hasn't had one for quite a few years bless him.
Happy Christmas
Faith x

Hannelie said...

Another wonderful entry in the Uniko gallery!
Thanks for sharing Deborah!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

... and there's more! Another fantastic image and great colouring. Thanks again for joining the challenge at Uniko

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...