Thursday 24 December 2020

Creepmas Angel ....

... Morning! I can't quite believe that it's Christmas Eve already. It's been a strange year and an even stranger holiday period. First we could meet and now we can't, but we can make the best of it. A few years ago, while in the States, I took part in an event called The 12 Days of Creepmas. Basically, it's a gentle dig at retailers who insist on putting out Christmas stuff before Halloween is even over. I found out that Kat loves all things Creepmas and since then I've made a few Christmas cards with a hint (or more) of Halloween. So this is Kat's card this year, it seems entirely appropriate!!


Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Gloria Excessive; Uniko - Snowflake Serenade, Stunning Snowflakes, Festive Sentiments
Inks: Gina K - Key Lime, Sea Glas, Blue Lagoon; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Spellbinders - Petit Ovals Lg (S4-128) #5, Petit Ovals Sm (S4-140) #6
Accessories: White Card; Teal Satin Mirri Card; Copic Markers; Sakura Stardust Pens; Uniko Stencil - Let It Snow; Gems; Nuvo - Clear Aquashimmer Brush

I think this Creepmas Angel is just fab. I had this image in my stash from a while ago, so I simply added colour with my Copic markers and Sakura Stardust pens. I cut out the image with an oval die and layered it onto some teal satin mirri card. I used a snowflake stencil for the background using a mix of lime green and soft teal. I stamped a bold sentiment at the foot of the card, adhered the image, added a lots of little gems and some shimmer to the angel's wings - sadly not visible in this photo!! On the inside, I stamped a Christmas greeting and lots more pretty snowflakes.


I'm submitting this card to the current challenge at Uniko - USC#62 where the theme is 'Tis the Season with the option of sparkle, and to The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#85 where the theme is Anything Christmas Goes.


Before I go here are few of the Creepmas Christmas cards I've made in the past - both my son and daughter love them!!










I made all the cards above in 2015 - they were such fun to make and the Scary Creepmas card above was for Kat that year!! That's all for now.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a fun and hilarious image Deborah and great to see you joining the Uniko Challenge - last one for 2020! Hope you and yours are keeping safe and well. Happy New Year xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...