Wednesday 2 December 2020

SHC - Personalised Birthday Cards ....

.... Morning! Two days on the trot - go me! I'm here today with my regular weekly post for Seven Hills Crafts. I've got a bit of a change though - instead of Christmas, I've made a couple of personalised birthday cards for my great niece and great nephew.



Stamps: Altenew - Spheres & Spirals; Concord & 9th - Painted Dots Turnabout Stamp, All the Birthdays
Inks: Gina K - Blue Lagoon, Turquoise Sea, Sea Glass, Ocean Mist, Fresh Asparagus, Grass Green, Jelly Bean Green, Key Lime, Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Peach Bellini, Sweet Mango, Tangerine Twist, Tomato Soup, Coral Reef; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Concord & 9th - All the Letters, All the Numbers
Accessories: White Card; Gina K Card - Turquoise Sea, Bubblegum Pink; Black Fine Marker Pen

I had planned to have balloons, candles and gifts as the background, but instead I used the geometric shapes from Spheres and Spirals; this set reminds me of the Spriograph I had as a kid. I used standard UK DL size cards and cut coloured card to fit. I stamped the large 'star' shape in the top right corner of each card and added a circle image inside. Then I randomly stamped other geometric images on the card panels. I used a selection of different colours. I added smaller 'confetti' like images inbetween the larger images. I adhered the panels to the front of the cards. 

I had lots of stamped panels left-over from an earlier crafting session, and used them for the letters and numbers. I used Concord & 9th's All the Letters and All the Numbers die to cut the names 'Nico Lewis' and 'Lexi Sue', along with their ages. I glued them to the card and edged them all with a fine black marker pen. I finished the fronts with a simple birthday greeting. On the inside of each card, I stamped bold birthday greetings and added a few more geometric patterns.



These cards are a bit different, but I'm very pleased how they turned out. I'm sure the kids will like them, especially as they come with gifts enclosed!!

That's all from me today. I hope you're all keeping safe and well and coping with all the various Covid-19 regulations. Take care, bye for now.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...