Wednesday 3 June 2020

SHC - Happy Father's Day ...

.. Hello! I hope everyone is well and safe. I'm here today with my post for Seven Hills Craft blog - I've made a fun Father's Day card:


Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Simply Celebrate, Science of Love, Celebration Scripty Sentiments
Inks: Gina K - Jet Black Amalgam, Tranquil Teal, Ocean Mist, Christmas Pine, Lucky Clover; Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Law Fawn - Simply Celebrate
Accessories: Cream Card; Gina K Card - Tranquil Teal; Clear Embossing Powder; Copic Markers

I'm submitting this card to Cardz 4 Guyz - C4G#246 who, as luck would have it, have Father's Day as their theme!!


At Kat's request I made this card for her to give to her dad on Father's Day. In case you've forgotten, that's on Sunday 21 June. Simply Celebrate is one of my favourite Lawn Fawn stamps sets as it's just so versatile. I think the balloons and stars are simple, fun image and can be customised so many different ways. I stamped the images 4 times, coloured with Copic markers, restamped and heat embossed with clear powder. I used the matching dies to cut out the images. I used my MISTI to position the greeting and stamped it in Versafine black ink and embossed it. For a change I used cream cardstock - I like the soft, warm look with all these shades of green and teal. I layered the cream panel on teal card, added them to the front of the card base and used dimensional pads to attach the balloons and stars. On the inside, I cut a teal mat layer and on the cream panel I created a sentiment.


I found the words in another Lawn Fawn stamp set and used them along with some cute little hearts. Kat is very pleased with this card and it's now sitting on my desk ready to give to Jonathan on 21 June.

That's all for now. Take care - see you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely. I love the green and blue colours. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...