Monday 15 June 2020

C24C - Season's Greetings ...

... Good morning! Can you believe that we're already half-way through June? Me neither!! Anyway, it being the 15th means that it's time for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#12. We have a sketch for to use on your Christmas cards. Here's my take:



Stamps: Altenew - Bells & Bows; MFT - Bitty Holiday Wishes
Inks: Gina K - Jet Black Amalgam, Lovely Lavender, Wild Wisteria, Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, Passionate Pink; Stampin' Up! - Highland Heather
Dies: Altenew - Bells & Bows; Die-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flags Stax #1
Accessories: Cream Lustre Card; Anita's Vellum - Classic Gold Christmas

I'm submitting this card to a couple of challenges - Addicted to Stamps and More! - ATSM#393 where the theme is Holiday, and to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 52CCT22-20 where they have these fabulous colours.


I love these cute layered bows from Altenew, they are so easy to stamp. I used cream cardstock as I think it works beautifully with these colours. I stamped the large bow using shades of purple and the two smaller one with shades of pink, and cut out the images with the matching dies. I found some gold festive vellum in my stash and cut a panel to go on the front of the card. I adhered the top bow and sentiment banner flat to the card, and used dimensional pads to add the large bow and the smaller bottom bow. On the inside, I cut another panel of vellum and on the cream card stamped a festive greeting and another little purple bow.


That's all from me for now. Do have a go at using this sketch for your Christmas cards and visit our blog to see more inspirational cards from the rest of the design team. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love this card Deborah - the bows looks so shiney! - J xx

ElizStewart said...

Deborah... love, love, love the patterned vellum! Perfect background. I thought of using those Altenew Bows myself... yours turned out wonderfully. Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

AndrejaM said...

Beautifull card, love that shiny bows and stripped backgrounde. Thanks for playing at 52cct

Netta said...

I had to read how you got those bows two toned! they are very pretty! love this card and you did well with the color theme. thank you for playing at 52CCT

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Deb! Those bows are GORGEOUS! I LOVE the color combo you used here, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...