Monday 1 June 2020

C24C - Merry Christmas ...

.... Good morning!!! It's Monday 1 June and time for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge. For the next couple of weeks we want your Christmas cards to feature the colours BLUE and GOLD. I've made a clean and elegant card:


Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Contempo Christmas
Inks: Versamark; Gina K - Jet Black Amalgam; Memento - Danube Blue
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Night of Navy; SU Punch - Christmas Ornament; Gold Embossing Powder; Gold Satin Mirri Card; Sakura Stardust Pens

I'm submitting this card to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#47 where, as usual, the theme is Anything Goes.


I have to admit that the inspiration for this card came directly from our challenge graphic. I think the little coloured ornaments are so sweet. I stamped the image in Versamark ink, heat embossed with gold powder and cut out the ornament with the matching punch. I've had these SU stamps and punch for a long time and I still love them - simple and elegant! I added some colour to the ornament by filling in the gaps with blue stardust pens - they shimmer so much! I cut a square of gold satin card and navy for the mat layers and on the white square I stamped a Christmas greeting. I finished the front by using dimensional pads to adhere the ornament. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of navy card, and on the white panel stamped a greeting and another bauble, this time in blue!


I took a close-up photo of the ornament to show the sparkle of the blue ink, not sure it works, but it is very pretty in real-life!

Please don't forget to visit our blog to see more inspiration cards from the rest of the design team. Have fun! That's all from me today.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colours and the design Deborah.
Take care
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...