Thursday 10 December 2015

Stamp-n-storage ...

... Hi!  I'm just popping in with a quick post.  I ordered a couple of new craft storage units from Stamp-n-Storage at the end of November.  I was so pleased when they arrived on Monday.  You know what it's like unpacking new crafty bits!!  So exciting.

Well, you can imagine my disappointment when I saw that the big punch storage unit had been damaged in transit!  I immediately contacted the company and told them the problem.  They were BRILLIANT. A new unit was ordered and I got it today - and it's perfect.  Here are a few photos of my new storage units.


This is the large Lock Down Punch Holder. It is a solid, well built unit with space for all my punches and room to grow :))  It is ready to be painted - if you want, but I'm happy to leave the wood finish. So nice to have all my punches within easy reach.


The other unit that I ordered is the Petite Ink Pad Holder which takes all my Distress inks perfectly. The space that you can see is for the new Candied Apple pad.  Again, it's solid, well built and just fab!

I am very pleased my new units.  They are certainly a considered purchase as they are not cheap, but I think they are well worth the cost.  In fact, it's probable that I'll be getting more storage units from them in the future.

Here's a final look at my new desk layout:


By the way, it is NOT normally this tidy.  Putting in the new units meant that I had to clear the space, so it seemed like a good idea to tidy up a bit too!  Good thing you can't see the floor in this picture!

A big shout out to the staff at Stamp-n-Storage - thank you all so much for the brilliant service.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...