Saturday 12 February 2011

Less Is More - further variations ...

... I've had fun with this card, and I've changed the colour to purple this time.  I also decided to change the sentiment - I felt the purple was appropriate for a sympathy card.  So the sentiment reflects that. 



Stamps:  Papermania - PMA10069 Deco Flower; Waltzingmouse - Blessed by You
Inks:  Memento - Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly;  Versafine - Onyx Black
Promarkers:  Purple, Orchid, Lavender
Spellbinders:  Long Classic Rectangles Sm (S4-144) #4, Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Sm (S4-145) #2, Labels 14 (S4-290) # 4
Accessories:  Card and gems from stash; Crafter's Companion - Spray 'n' Sparkle - Silver

So glad I found this stamp - it works perfectly for this style of card - I think the DL in landscape is an elegant style of card.  Anyway, this is just a quick post this morning.  I'll be in my craft room later today - so pop back then.  In the meantime - have a great day!!

9 comments:

June Houck said...

This is a beautiful card! I actually love both variations; the blue and the purple. Very pretty :)

Lesley Edmonds said...

Thank you for popping into my blog and leaving a message. Much appreciated. Thought I'd visit yours and have loved having a browse and now follow...

This stamp is GORGEOUS! and very versatile. I just love the cards you've made with it.

Lesley x

Ali Watson said...

This is perfect! Love the colours you have chosen. I think i need that WM stamps set these sentiments are perfect.

Have a lovely day

Ali x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Deborah
Stunning card ...love the image ...soooo unusual....
hugs
sylvie
xxx

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Deborah! Love the shades of lavender!

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your card and the colours.... simple but elegant.

Anne

Dena J said...

I adore purple, and all the lovely shades. Very elegant card.

Paula (PEP) said...

Amazing the number of uses you found for this one stamp - think this is my favourite of them all.
Paula (PEP)

Stella said...

And this is just as stunning as the previous ones....... Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...