Friday 11 February 2011

Up early ...

... as Jonathan is off to London today.  Jonathan has to collect his Visa for the trip to Mumbai - which is now fast approaching.  We spent a good part of yesterday night working out what he needs to take with him for three months.  Fortunately, he has a good baggage allowance :)  Still, Jonathan doesn't want to take too much as he's got to carry it all!!

We got up at 5am!!  But there was no way I was going back to sleep - I always feel worse if I do that.  So while Jonathan was getting ready to leave this morning, I got up, read and replied to comments.  Tidied some papers on my desk and planned the day!!  I've got to sort out what I'm doing at Scouts this evening - I think it might just be fun and games tonight!!  See you later.

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

5 am - I was just getting to sleep! Think we must be total opposites, but we'd be boring if all alike. Hope Jonathan travels safely & that Scouts goes well.
Paula (PEP)

Buffy said...

5 am? I was just heading toward the A38 on my way to work. Give Jonathon a big hug and kiss from us and wish him well.
Buffy x
ps remind him to get a few piccies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...