Thursday, 7 October 2010

Another challenge done ...

... WMSC17 is finished - at last!!!  It's taken me all week to get this one sorted out.  When I first saw the sketch I thought easy, a nice big background stamp, but when I started working on the card, it just didn't work.  

So I've had to give it a lot of thought, and it's not been easy.  I used a variety of stamps on the card - which led me to the greeting, and considering the colour, it's reasonably appropriate :)


Inks:  Distress - Wild Honey, Aged Mahogany, Tattered Rose (background squares), Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Victorian Velvet - (not in order)
Paper:  Waltzingmouse - Victorian - tan; Copper embossed paper from stash
Stamps:  All Waltzingmouse - Asian Gardens, Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy, Rescue Remedies, Say it with Style, Victorian Frippery
Greeting:  Computer generated and coloured to match

I'm not entirely happy with how this has turned out.  Thoughts, suggestions would be welcome.

And that's all for now.  I'm about to visit Watlzingmouse Stamps - Claire is launching her new stamps this evening.  Yeah!!!


1 comment:

Belinda said...

So sweet! Love the fun grid you did with the smaller stamp sets! And the fun use of the digi paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...