Friday 8 October 2010

Stars in my eyes ....

.... sadly nothing very exciting.  I've been going through my assignment and playing with a lovely bit of computer software called Stellarium.  It's great, you can travel through time and see the positions of stars and planets in the past and future!!  Awesome!!  It's all relevant - honest :))))

It's no brighter now though.  I had hoped that the sun would come out during the day, but it's so dull and grey.  It's reasonably warm, but I think it's too late for sunshine now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the grey clouds are not going to drops loads of rain on us this evening.  Our Scout group is going for a shortish hike to a local castle and we're going to cook in the open.  This should be a real challenge for all my Scouts - and also for me :)

Hopefully, I'll get chance to play in my craft room tomorrow; I've got some homework to do for my class with Glenda. 

Finally, I've got 9 lovely people who've chosen to follow my blog - thank you so much ladies, I really appreciate you taking time out to check in.  Only one more to get to 10 - that would be wonderful.  Is it going to be you??

Bye for now, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

I live right in the middle of England and we're a bit bewildered about the heatwave they promised us this weekend too! I am going to be your 10th follower because I love your attitude to life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...