Friday 11 January 2013

My Favourite WMSC Cards ....

.... January is a good time to review things in your life and, prompted by Pauline (Craft Obsessions), I've reviewed my past entries to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.  I didn't find this challenge until it reached WMSC16, so I was a bit late joining the party.  However, I have tried to play along each week.  I've had so much fun going through these cards and I've picked out twelve of which I'm really proud.  Here they are, click on the photo or caption to go to the original post:













 

1 comment:

Darnell said...

Wow, Deborah, what a boon of inspiration this post is! I think #83 is one of my all-time favorite cards I've ever seen on the intertube! Outstanding and Pinned!! TSM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...