Thursday 14 December 2023

Stencilled Snowflakes

... Hello again!! Day 2 of this year's Christmas cards. I have two sets this time - both using the same products, but in greens and then blues:



Stamps: Gina K - Festive Phrases, On the Inside - Christmas; ThermoWeb - Penguin Pals
Inks: Gina K - Blue Raspberry, Blue Denim, Applemint, Lucky Clover; Memento - Summer Sky, Cottage Ivy; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Gina K - Master Layout 2
Accessories: White Card; Gina K Stencil - Heartfelt Layering Snowflake; Blue & Green Mirri Card; Posca - White Pen

I'm submitting these cards to Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge - HLSSC#12 - where it's Anything Goes, and to The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#153 - where it's Anything Christmas Goes.



I used a 4-for-1 stencil technique that I learnt from Jennifer McGuire to create the backgrounds. I used the layering Heartfelt Snowflake to  make the images. I used Master Layout 2 to cut the mat layers in blue and green mirri card, and to cut the stitched panels. I used a Posca white paint pen to add some white highlights on the image, and finished the panels by stamping bold Christmas greetings in black ink. Before adding the stamped panel to the mirri card mat layer, I used a smaller die to cut out a rectangle from the centre of each piece. On the inside, I added a white panel stamped with a Christmas verse and added some snowflakes.


That's all for today. Thank you for stopping by my little piece of blogland!! See you all again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

Both cards are creatively beautiful!!
Thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

samantha's cards said...

What a fabulous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...