Tuesday 19 December 2023

Peace, Love, Joy

... Good morning! It's the last day of my Christmas card reveal, and for Day 7 I have two sets of 8 cards each:




Stamps: Gina K - Holly Jolly Mini
Inks: Gina K - Powder blue, Passionate Pink, Key Lime, Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asparagus, Christmas Pine, Lipstick Red, Red Hot, Cherry Red, Plum Punch, Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, Blue Lagoon, Tranquil Teal, Stormy Sky, Applemint, Medium Lilac, Wild Dandelion, Tangerine Twist, In the Navy, Blue Denim; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Gina K - Peace Love Joy Coverplate, Master Layout 2
Accessories: White & Black Card; Gina K Polyglaze Sheets - Tiny Dots, Celebration, Flurries, Winter Snow; ToW - Black Toner Sheets; Gina K/ToW Deco Foils - Amethyst, Silver Sequins, Glimmering Gold, Sparkling Silver, Rainbow Shattered Glass, Glass Slipper, Gold Sequins

I'm submitting these cards to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies - HLSAGD#12, and to The Male Room - TMR#181 where the theme is Christmas.


Despite these cards being the last set I'm sharing with you, they were actually the first set made. I picked four Polyglaze designs and, taking two of each design, I foiled them in my Minc. I then used the left-over foils on eight black toner sheets - so I now had 16 panels. Next, I blended Gina K inks over the foiled panels - this was such fun, the inks blend so easily and smooth out beautifully. Once completely dry, I used the Peace, Love, Joy die to cut out the panels, along with eight plain white panels. I used colour card from my stash to make the A2 notecards. I layered the foiled panels onto a black mat layer, and adhered the white panels directly onto the coloured notecards. I then spent a couple of hours, carefully inlaying all the letters on the front of the cards. I love the simplicity and elegance of this design. Inside the cards is a plain white panel onto which I stamped a bold greeting in black ink and added some snowflakes.


And that's it - all 52 of this year's Christmas Cards shared with you. They were so easy to make - and so quick too. But next year, I'm going back to my usual method of making at least one card a week - that way I'll have lots of different designs. Thanks again for stopping by. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super selection of cards Deborah. Love the shine and the simplicity of them. I'm here with 2 hats on, so will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our Christmas challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Buffy said...

Lovely cards Debs

And thank you for the gorgeous christmas card

Hugs, Kisses and Holiday wishes
Buffy xx

Andreja said...

What a beautiful christmas card :-)) I love it!
Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

Goga said...

Fantastic Christmas card. Thank you for company at The Male Room chalenge. Goga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...