Sunday 17 December 2023

Ornamental Trees

... Hello again! I'm on something of a roll and am enjoying sharing my Christmas Cards. So, Day 5 of my Christmas Cards reveal, and I have two sets of 4 - all based on the same theme:



Stamps: Gina K - Snow Much Love, Under the Mistletoe, Graphic Tree, On the Inside - Christmas
Inks: Gina K - Key Lime, Jelly Bean Green, Blue Raspberry, Ocean Mist, Blue Denim; Memento - Cottage Ivy; Versafine Clair - Blue Belle, Green Oasis, Nocturne
Dies: Gina K - Ornamental Trees, Master Layout 2
Accessories: White Card; Blue & Green Mirri Card; Crystal Glitter

I'm submitting these cards to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies - HLSAGD#12, to Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - HLSCC#12 (skipping the option), and to The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#153 - where it's always anything Christmas goes.




I used my MISTI to layout the snowflake stamps and then, using greens and blues, stamped directly onto white A2 notecards. I cut out eight different Ornamental trees in green and blue mirri card, put them through my Xyron machine to make them self-adhesive and put each tree on a die cut panel. I stamped a greeting and layered the panels onto green or blue mirri card mat layers. As there was some adhesive in the spaces on the trees, I added fine crystal glitter, burnished it in and dusted off the excess. For the inside, I cut white card inserts, stamped on a Christmas greeting in black along with some matching snowflakes.


Thank you for stopping by and your comments - always gratefully received. I have two more posts to come - and that'll be the end of my 52 Christmas cards this year!! See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Cute collection of coloured trees! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

Toni said...

These are so pretty!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such pretty Christmas cards, Deb! Love the great dies and papers you used here. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon. Happy Holidays!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...