Sunday 10 November 2013

UTEE Charms ....

... Morning everyone!  I thought I'd share a photo of the charms that I made at the UTEE workshop I attended on Thursday evening.  We all had such fun and we made lots and lots!  Here's a photo of all my bits:

UTEE Charms - Photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Valerie showed us how to use silicon moulds - see the mask, owl, Buddha heads and domed flowers, as well as how to make our own mould.  I made the Buddha head - which means I can make lots more.  We also made a few charms which can either go on cards or be used in jewellery.  I also made some flat pieces by pouring the UTEE onto a craft sheet and simply placing a stamp into it.  They work beautifully, but are a bit thin so probably won't go on a card as they are unlikely to survive the post. 

We had a really good time at the bonfire party last night.  My friend Nicola prepared a fabulous supper of sausages, potato, beans, peppers and parsnips.  It was delicious.  There was a small bonfire upon which we burnt a couple of guys, as well as some sparklers.  We even had a few small fireworks - yea!!!  Such a fun evening.  And that's all for now, see you soon.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Deborah, these charms are beautiful, it looks like you had a lot of fun at the workshop! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Deborah what a lovely selection of charms they are beautiful embellishments on cards

Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...