Thursday 21 July 2011

My little star ...

.... I'm not the best photographer in this family - that accolade goes to my darling hubby!  But as he's not back for another week, I thought I'd better take some photos of Kathryn in her dance show costumes - as I'm absolutely sure we won't be able to take photos at the theatre.

Love this orange flapper dress - such fun!




So here are a few of Kathryn in all her finery!!  Proud mummy moment!!
 



Kathryn has three costume changes - I've no idea which songs they go with - but I'll find that out this evening!  Love this purple "dress" - I think it's more a long t-shirt!  But it does sparkle!






I think that in the finale Kathryn wears this super little green outfit - just love it!  I wish I could take better photos - but these give you the idea.


I'm don't think I'll be back today - busy getting ready for this evening.  But I'll see you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Great costumes - and great photos. Break a leg Kathryn and enjoy the performance Deborah :-)

Paula (PEP) said...

Superb & hope it all goes well.
Paula (PEP)

Stella said...

The costumes are beautiful and the pictures are great!
Yes I can see why you're a proud mum. Kathryn is a gorgeous girl. I hope the both of you will have a wonderful evening!

Susan Hogan said...

Well done Mum and well done Kathryn; glad to know all went well. Love the card in the next post as well - super sticker!

Vicky Hayes said...

You've gone to Mumland Deborah - and quite right too! Kathryn looks fab in her costumes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...