Friday 4 November 2022

SHC - Exclamations!!

.... Morning! I'm here with my Seven Hills Craft blog post. This week I've been playing with my new Exclamations Turnabout stamp - you all know I love turnabout stamps. Here's my first card:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Exclamation Turnabout, Good Vibes Turnabout, Snail Mail
Inks: Gina K Electro Pop - Loud Lime, Orange Glow, Screamin' Green, Potent Purple; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: C&9 - Exclamation
Accessories: White & Black Card; Copic Markers; Nuvo - Clear Aqua Shimmer Brush

I'm submitting this card to Seize the Birthday - STB#250 where the theme is to use Halloween colours.


I used fluorescent inks to create the background panel - I love this graphic design - perfect for a teenage boy. I cut the panel to be slightly smaller than an A2 note card. I edged it with a black marker and adhered it to the note card. I used the matching dies to create the birthday greeting. The dies cut the black shadow layer, the white words and there's a separate die for the word birthday. I die cut the word 'birthday' from white card and used Copic markers to colour the letters. Once glued to the greeting I added a touch of sparkle to the letters. For the inside I cut another white panel onto which I stamped a greeting - made up from old and new stamp sets. 


While I had the Exclamations turnabout stamp in my MISTI, I made a couple more panels.


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Exclamation Turnabout, Painted Sayings
Inks: Gina K - Prickly Pear, Turquoise Sea; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Accessories: White Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Bermuda Bay



I made the note card from dark turquoise card stock. I stamped the turnabout twice to give a simpler background pattern. I stamped a bold greeting on the front and adhered the panel to the front of the card. On the white panel inside the card, I added a simple greeting in the corner. Lots of space for my message.


Next is a clean and simple card:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Exclamation Turnabout
Inks: Gina K - Innocent Pink, Sweetcorn, Soft Stone; Memento - New Sprout
Dies: C&9 - Everyday Sayings
Accessories: White & Black Card

I'm submitting this to Color Throwdown - CTD#717. I do like the soft colours.


This time I decided to die cut the word 'hello' from the turnabout background. I used dies to cut the black shadow layer and the word. I adhered them together and added them to the front of an A2 white note card. This is nice clean, simple card with lots of space inside for my message.

That's all from me today. See you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful work and cards Deborah, love how they all look different in the different colour mixes.
Faith x

Karen said...

The Exclamation Turnabout makes a great two color card! Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Lori said...

What fun cards! Love all the different ways you showcased the turnabout image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Darnell said...

You've really sold ALL of these various stamps/dies with your innovative designs, Deborah! All of them are amazing and wonderfully festive! Love the inside designs, too! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Julie B said...

Love the patterns made by the turnabout stamp Deborah, so different with each set of colours. Thanks for sharing your mustard and turquoise take with us at Color Hues. :)

Broni said...

Cool Hello card! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown challenge!

JoAnn said...

Great cards. I love the way you used the Halloween colors for the word Birthday. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love all of your cards! Way to go getting a threefer and using your NBUS. Thanks for sharing with us over at NBUS. Hope to see you again. Bonnie GDT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...