Friday 18 November 2022

SHC - Christmas Snowflake

... Hello! It's time for my Seven Hills Craft blog post. I'm very, very behind making Christmas cards this year - you all know why!! So, yesterday, I decided to make a set of ten cards - all quick and easy - and all using just three sets of stamps. Here they are:








Stamps: Colorado Craft Company - Big & Bold Winter Wishes Snowflake, Savvy Sentiments Merry Everything, Savvy Sentiments Holiday Wishes
Inks: Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Cheerful; Gina K - Sea Glass, Lovely Lavender, Sweet Mango, Applemint, Powder Blue; Memento - Angel Pink; Delicata - Silvery Shimmer; Kaleidacolor - Pastel, Caribbean Sea
Accessories: White Card

I'm submitting three of the cards to three different challenges:



I put the large snowflake in the centre of my MISTI and simply by putting the notecards into different places in the MISTI, I was able to stamp the snowflake in various places on the note cards - using different inks for each card. I selected a number of greetings to finish off the cards and stamped them in bold black ink. At present the inside of all the cards is blank. However, I may yet go back and add a greeting inside.

That's all from me today. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png






5 comments:

Kate said...

A lovely set of cards Deborah - you have been busy! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon,
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A clever and beautiful set of cards Deborah.
Hope all is well.
Faith x

Buffy said...

Lovely set of cards Debs xx

Rachel D said...

Beautiful stamp and perfect placement to make it cas. Thanks so much for joining in at Perfectly CAS this month, Deborah!

foleysfriend said...

Lovely collection of wintery cards. I'm really liking the variation - changes in color and placement of the stamp. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...