Thursday 15 December 2016

Winter snow ....

.... no card today, just a few photos of all the snow around the house. It's so pretty, but I've had enough now. Sadly, it's only the start of winter snow. According to the weather guys, there's more to come this weekend! Darn!!


First major snowfall of the season - I got up early on Sunday 11th and took this photo with my cell phone. It was so quiet, so peaceful and hardly a mark in the snow. This is when it's fab. I'm safe indoors in the warm!!


My neighbour's fir tree looking beautiful. It's even better at night when the lights are on - so pretty! The leaves are on my porch - can't believe they're still on the tree, but I played with a filter to enhance the green!


Decorating the front door with a couple of welcoming snow guys!


Sunday 11th in the evening - with the Christmas lights on in neighbour's gardens. It really is so lovely.


Today - working hard to clear the snow from the drive. It was only a light cover, but I like to remove as much as possible so that we don't end up with an ice-rink! Salted too - looking quite good. Check out the blue sky! So bright and so bloody cold too! The temperature is 15°F which is -10°C - it's even colder when you factor in the wind chill.


I was messing around with sun and shadow here. Then I played with some filters - I like the overall effect.  That's all for today. I play to play in my craft room for the rest of the day!

signature

2 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Deborah, I love your snowy pics, chilly though at -10 good grief, no thanks!!! Greetings of the season to you and your family :D Gay x

Marybeth said...

It is beautiful,something we don't get where I live ! We are having rain right now something that is always welcome. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures Deborah! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...