Friday 16 December 2016

Latte Love ....

.... Good afternoon! I'm here with much needed birthday card for my stash. I've combined several challenges to make it:

Here's my card:

Latte Love - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


Stamps: Lil Inkers - Latte Love, Coffee Cosy; Memory Box - Dancing Snowflakes
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Dies: Lil Inkers - Dual Dotted Rectangles #4, Love Latte Dies
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler; Copics; Glitter


I stamped the snowflakes in pale green on some scrap white card, die cut the panel and adhered it to some scrap green card. I then used a glue pen to add glue and sprinkled liberally with frost glitter. I stamped the coffee cup and saucer on white card, using my MISTI which made it very easy to stamp the coffee in the cup. I used Copic markers to colour the image and cut out with the matching die. I added sparkle to the pattern on the coffee. I finished the front with a simple greeting - love the play on words. On the inside I cut a mat layer of cherry card and on the white panel added a simple birthday greeting as well as some pale snowflakes - second generation impression.

Latte Love inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsLatte Love sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I used the colours from the Sunday Stamps challenge - I do like the warm colours on the coffee cup and saucer.

My plan to play in my craft room yesterday went to pot! I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon - the pain meds I'm taking for my shingles makes me so tired!! I just hope that the pain goes away soon. I was beginning to think that I'd miss the Winter Coffee Blog Hop, but I've made it! That's all for now.

signature

16 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that cup and such a great snowflake design too.

~amy~ said...

Such a fun design and great use of the new set! Awesome coloring too!

Fikreta said...

very pretty!

Helen F. said...

This is just so pretty, Deborah!

Ceal said...

This is awesome!

stampwithamyk said...

Oh, that's beautiful! I love your snowflake panel and the latte looks yummy! Perfect use of those colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I simply adore this stamp and die set, your card is perfect

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! Your card is simply amazing!!!

Teresa Kline said...

hello deborah! this is darlin, I adore the sweet cup of joe and your use of the sunday stamps colors! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Becca Yahrling said...

That cream is so delicious looking; lovely card.

Teri said...

Lovely card.

Hetty said...

Lovely card.

Amy O said...

I love the little touches of sparkle and that pretty cup of coffee. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

The snowflakes are such a pretty background for this fun little cup! Great coloring. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love that snowflake background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...