Tuesday 11 February 2014

ASM - Make Your Mark ....

....  Good evening everyone!  You really enjoyed our Anything Goes challenge last week - it's going to be so tough to pick a winner!!  It's time for our Make Your Mark challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!  In this challenge your creations must feature the use of markers - Copics, Promarkers, Pencils, Gels, etc.  Here's my take:

Stitched with Love - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: StampArt Design - Stitched with Love
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Sakura Pens - Stardust, Glaze and Moonlight

This is about as clean and simple as it gets.  I simply printed this fun digi image, from our sponsor StampArt Design, directly on my card and coloured it.  I used Copic pens for the frame and a selection of Sakura pens for the main image.  I used glaze on the hearts, they have a wonderful shine in real-life, sadly not caught in the photo!  But I took a close up which really catches the shine on the hearts!  To colour the hills I used glaze, stardust and moonlight pens in shades of green.  I left the inside blank for me to write a message.

Stitched with Love up close - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I based the colours on the ones from this week's CAS - Colour & Sketches - CASC&S#60, the layout is based on the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch - CTS#63 and it's a one layer card so I'm going to submit it to Less is More - LIM#158 where the theme is Anything Goes so long as it's one layer. 


The winner of this week's challenge will get 5 digi images from StampArt Design



We are joined again this week by our Guest Designer, Dawn of Lily Pink Scraps, she and the rest of the team have some wonderful inspiration cards for you.  Have fun!  See you soon.

signature

18 comments:

Flo Langley said...

That's lovely. You can see the glaze. Great effect.

karen h said...

What a cute little scene! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
Berni

sandie said...

So sweet Deborah, love the use of the glitter pens, I have these but don't use them enough!!

Marianne said...

that's a beautidul card Deborah.

Nonni said...

What a cute digi and I love the CAS look. Great use of those pens too!

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Deborah!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Deepti said...

Adorable card :) I like the unconventional color of the hearts and that shine on the heart is awesome :)

Patricia Hays said...

Cute! Thanks for playing in our color challenge again this week at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)

Unknown said...

This is very sweet Deborah! Love the glaze on the hearts...can just about see it! :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS this week! :)
Lizy xx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Very beautiful Deborah. The glaze is lovely. Such pretty colours. xx Kathryne

Lee-Anne said...

Such a sweet image...love the colors, Deborah!

Louise van Vuren said...

Two cards this week! And this one is so different to your other one, love it just the same though, great design.Thanks for playing at CASC&S
Louise xx

Monika Skinner said...

Hi Deborah. Love the colours. The glaze really makes the hearts pop. Great card. Have a great weekend! hugs Monika xxx

Sue said...

Sweet card, Deborah! Fab use of the image and colours. x

Unknown said...

Deborah I just love this!

Danielle Vincent said...

Really cute Deborah. Love the subtle touches of glimmer. A darling image - I missed that one, but might have to go grab it now :o) Hugs D

stressfreestamping said...

Hi, Deborah...I am back to visit you again today! lol Don't worry, I have done the SAME thing when going through my comments. It's a shame that we have to moderate our comments to avoid spammers! Okay, on to your card. :) I love your heart balloons and the shine on them is just perfect. Your sentiment is so sweet too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...