Saturday 9 November 2013

52CCT - Snowflake kisses ....

... Good morning everyone!  It's time our new challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and Louise has picked a monochromatic colour theme for us!  I had lots of fun with these colours and here's my card:

Snowflake Kisses - Photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko Studio - Stunning Snowflakes, All Occasion Sentiments #4
Inks: Memento - London Fog, Grey Flannel; Stampin' Up! - Smoky Slate; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Unkio Studio - Snowflakes
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Black Glitter Card; Gunmetal Grey Satin Card


I've another snowflake card to share with you today - I just love this set from Beverley.  I used the layout from Clean & Simple Stamping - FTL265, so versatile.  I cut a panel of white card and edged it with strips of gunmetal grey satin card - it looks black in the photo, but in real-life it is definitely grey.  I stamped snowflakes all over the card using three shades of grey.  I die cut three snowflakes, attaching the two darker ones directly to the card base and used dimensional tape for the white snowflake.  Inside I cut mat layer of the grey card and stamped more snowflakes all over the inside, as well as a very big and bold sentiment.

Snowfalke Kisses inside - Photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's inspiration cards - they are all just lovely.  We are off to see Thor today - I've really been looking forward to this movie and will post a review later this weekend.  That's all for now - have a good weekend!

8 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE that sentiment and I adore all those soft grey snowflakes, Deb! This is just beautiful! HUGS and have a great weekend! :) Mynn xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your fabulous snow far card deborah

Anne

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card Deborah!

Sue Lelli said...

Your snowflakes are Stunning, Deb!

Louise van Vuren said...

This is just so stunningly elegant - it looks like a card out of a exclusive store, only better! I couldn't have imagined a beter card using the three 'colours' I chose for us this week. Thanks for your amazing creativity!

Louise xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Three words Deborah - Elegant, Stunning and Gorgeous. What a fabulous card! You did an amazing job with these colors. Hugs D

Patricia Hays said...

The contrast of the snowflakes against the white is fabulous. You did an awesome job with this color challenge! :)

Rosmarie said...

I love this card! Here there is not only gray, black and white! We can see a range of subtle gray tones and these three punched flakes give the perfect finishing touch! Just gorgeous!!

Rosi x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...