Thursday 1 February 2024

February Hearts

....   Good afternoon! It's been a few days since I posted, I'm here to share my decorated calendar page for February:


Stamps: Dina Wakley Stamps - Hearts; Dylusions - Star Struck, Xmas Stamps 
Inks: Gina K - Obsidian Amalgam
Accessories: A4 Wirebound 2024 Calendar; Tombow & Sakura Pens

I'm submitting this to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#78 where it's always, anything goes.

I used some old stamps that I got in the States - they were made specially for Joanne's (a craft shop) and I'm so glad I've got them. I stamped various hearts in black ink, added some words and then coloured the hearts with Tombow markers. I added sparkle to some hearts with Sakura Stardust pens.

That's all for today - bye for now.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love all the hearts Deborah. A great page. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...