Tuesday 18 April 2023

Birthday Card for my Aunt

.... Good afternoon! I've been busy working on my monthly dyalogs and not making any cards. However, it's my aunt's birthday on Thursday and I had to make a card for her. In August 2020 I made a number of birthday cards using the Spotlight Sentiments stamp set - a good set for basic cards. I found one of the cards in my stash and dressed it up a bit. Here's the card:


Stamps: Dylusions - Eat Me; MFT - Spotlight Sentiments; Gina K - Hexagon Fun, On the Inside
Inks: Kaleidacolor - Desert Heat; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Accessories: White Card; Copic Markers; Nuvo - Midas Aquashimmer Brush

I'm submitting this to Addicted to Stamps and More! - ATSM#443 where the theme is birthdays, and to Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge - HLSBC#04 where it's anything goes.


This was so easy to make as the note card had already been stamped and I got the cupcake image from my stash of Dylusions images that I have already cut out for use. I coloured the cupcake with Copic markers to match the stamped background. I added some shimmer to the frosting with a gold tone aquashimmer brush. On the inside of the card I added a birthday greeting a row of tiny cupcakes.


That's all from me today - hopefully, I'll be posting again soon. 

signature photo Signature.png

4 comments:

laurie said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Nothing you make is basic Deborah, this is lovely and will be appreciated I'm sure.
Faith x

BożenA said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining our fun and sharing this wonderful card in our HLS Birthday gallery.
BożenA DT HLS Birthday

Catie Cuddles said...

Really cute.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...