Sunday 2 April 2023

April Calendar Page

... Hello! It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I've been so busy working on my monthly dyalogs that card making has slipped by the wayside!! However, I have decorated my April calendar page:


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Lil Buddies, Nestie Eggs, Spring Basket
Inks: Gina K - Obsidian, Key Lime, Sweet Mango, Bubblegum Pink, Turquoise Sea; Kaleidacolor - Luau
Accessories: Copics; A4 Wire Bound 2023 Blank Calendar

I'm submitting this calendar page to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#73 where it's always, Anything Goes.

It was easy to pick the theme for the month, as Easter is next weekend. I decided I wanted Easter eggs and spring flowers and I knew just the stamps sets to use. They are all by Claire Brennan, Waltzingmouse Stamps - now, sadly, the company is closed. But I have the stamps and I love getting them out to play. I stamped the eggs in colour, added the flowers, bees and butterflies and used Copic markers to colour them in. These are my favourite type of Easter eggs - pretty and calorie free!!!

That's all from me today. See you all again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...