Wednesday 1 December 2021

SHC - December Calendar ....

.... Morning all! I'm here with today's post for Seven Hills Craft blog. I don't have a card to share today, but I have decorated my December calendar page with lots of pretty stars:


Stamps: Altenew - Fancy Star Builder; C&9 - Big On Christmas
Inks: Gina K - Innocent Pink, Red Hot, Applemint, Fresh Asparagus; Delicata - Silvery Shimmer; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Accessories: A4 Wire Bound Blank Calendar; Altenew - Fancy Star Builder Stencil Set

I started by stamping the words in bold black ink in the centre(ish) of the blank panel. I then used the star builder stencil to add pale green stars and small red stars. I used the matching stamp set to add details to the green stars with a dark green ink and silver ink. I stamped the large spiky star in pink and repeated it in red. I then used a silver ink to add fine detail to the stars and also to the background. I finished by inking up one of the small dots in red and green and randomly stamping on the background. This is such a festive panel. 

I had planned on making several cards with the fancy star stamp and stencil sets. However, we went away for the weekend to a photoshoot in Dorset. In many ways this was lucky for us - we missed the worse of Storm Arwen. There was no electricity in our village for a couple of days, but it was all on by the time we got home. Our journey home, on Monday, was so pretty. There was a light dusting of snow all the way from Dorset. Most of the snow had gone from the final part of our trip home and yesterday the temperature in was into double figures!!!!

That's all from me today. This weekend I'll be writing my Christmas cards and getting them into the post. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...