Thursday 15 October 2020

C24C - 3D Christmas ....

.... Hello again! Two days on the trot! I'm here this morning with my card for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#20. We'd like to see your 3D creations for the next few weeks. Here's my card:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Iconic Christmas Turnabout, Merry Mantle
Inks: Gina K - Dusty Rose, Powder Blue, Passionate Pink, Blue Denim, Obsidian Amalgam
Dies: Concord & 9th - Iconic Christmas, Christmas Cottage; Altenew - Featured Sentiments Dies
Accessories: White Card; Silver, Blue, & Pink Satin Mirri Card; Gem

You might recognise the stamped background on this card - it's a piece that I had left over from the cards I made for yesterday's post. I decided to use the Concord & 9th Christmas Cottage die to create the frame for this fold down card. I covered the back of the card and the strips with the printed background. I used the matching Iconic Christmas dies to cut the decorations and adhered them to the card. I finished by adding a simple greeting to the front along with a little gem on the snowflake. Here's a view looking down on the card, showing the dimension. The next photo shows how the card folds down to fit inside a standard A2 (US size) envelope.


Don't forget to visit our blog to see more inspirational projects from the rest of the design team. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. Bye for now!

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely 3D card.

Buffy said...

Adorable dimensional card Debs

Hugs Buf x

Fabiola said...

Quelle brillance Déborah , c'est superbe, biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...