Monday 8 February 2016

Rock Your Handwriting 2 ....

...  Afternoon!  I've had a fun morning trying to sort out various bits of paperwork and not making much headway!  So I took a break and spent some time catching up on the Rock Your Handwriting challenge.  I did do a few pages at the weekend.  Today's prompt is "Quote of the Day".  My favourite quote is "Live long and prosper" which Spock first says in "Amok Time".  Here's my page with this quote:

RYHW#8 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I had fun with this quote and decided to have a go at brush script and writing it in watercolour paints. I think I've got some improving to do!!  I found it really difficult to get the thick and thin strokes with the brush pen, but I found a few exercises on line and I'll have a go with them again soon.  The watercolour version was lots of fun to paint.  I got the idea from watching Kristina Werner's watercolour video.

Below are the catch-up pages for the challenge:
  • Day 4 - Drill Favourite Word  - in my case, it was words
  • Day 5 - Where I write
  • Day 6 - My To Do List
  • Day 7 - Snail Mail
RYHW#4 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsRYHW#5 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


RYHW#6 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsRYHW#6a - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


RYHW#7 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I'm finishing this post with a video of Leonard Nimoy with clip of him saying "Live long and prosper":



signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...