Saturday 25 February 2017

Uniko - Sponsors Less is More .....


.. Hello again! I've got a busy day for you here today. Above is a link for my CCT post. Today Uniko is sponsoring Less is More - LIM#317 who are also celebrating - it's their 6th birthday. They have a super sketch for us to use and here's my card:

Best Wishes - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Valentine Freebie Hearts, Simply Said Birthday, Background Builders Vines, Beautiful Blooms II, Fontiments Birthday
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Pistachio Pudding, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose; Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Pistachio Pudding; Copics; Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Clear


I decided to use one of the lovely hearts for this card. I printed the heart on white card, colour it with Copics, cut it out and then added lots of sparkle to the flowers. I stamped the background vines on my MISTI and then adhered the heart flat to the card. I finished the front with a simple banner greeting, mounted with dimensional tape. On the inside I cut a mat layer of pale green card and on the white panel I stamped another flowers and a simple birthday greeting. As this is a birthday card, I'm submitting to the current Seize the Birthday - STB1602 challenge.


Do visit Uniko and Less is More to check out more inspiration cards from both DTs. I'll be back soon with lots more for you to see. Bye for now!

signature

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great use of the freebie digis Deb. Love the soft colours and background vines x

Trina P. said...

So pretty and elegant. Great colours and colouring.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautifully elegant and adorable Debs. Love how you've showcased the latest digi image in our sketch at Less is More and thanks for joining in with our challenge this week. Sarah x

JoAnn said...

Very pretty and elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...