Friday 10 February 2017

Uniko - Snowflakes Galore ....

... Good morning! I'm here this morning with a quick peak of my Uniko Design Team Inspiration post. I've been playing with my Brusho crystals and have made a set of Christmas cards - full details of the process can be found over at Uniko today.

Sneak Peak - Deborah's Gems

I'm going to submit this set of cards to the challenge over at Jingle Belles - JB:17:03 - where the team want to see snow - I've got plenty here.



Stamps: Uniko - Stunning Snowflakes, Big & Bold Snow, Rustic Christmas, Peace on Earth, Simply Said Christmas
Inks: Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Lil Inkers - Wonky Rectangles #4, Dual Stitched Rectangles #5, Dual Dotted Ovals #3, Dual Dotted Squares #4, Dual Dotted Circles #5, Dual Dotted Rectangles #5
Accessories: Tim Holtz Water Colour Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Gumball Green, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss; Brusho - Turquoise, Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine, Lime Green, Sea Green, Olive Green, Ost Blue, Gamboge, Rose Red, Violet; Embossing Powder - Silver, Gold and White

Thank you for stopping by today. Do drop by tomorrow for more Uniko news! See you soon.

signature

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, the COLORS!!! (or should i say, "COLOURS" lol?) these are soooooo utterly GLORIOUS! wow!! thanks for joining our "flaky" fun at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh your backgrounds are AMAZING! Gorgeous cards!

SmilynStef said...

What a wonderful set of cards ... so glad you got *flaky* with us at jingle belles.

LeslieT said...

I know I'm a little late but thanks so much for playing in my "Let The Flakes Fall Where They May" challenge over at Jingle Belles! Your project is fabulous!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...