Thursday 29 December 2011

My favourite five Christmas cards 2011 .....

...  Debby from A Scrapjourney is having a bloghop and has asked us to select our five favourite Christmas Cards for 2011. 


Now, it's a good thing I went back to read Debby's post again, because initially I'd picked out my five favourite cards - completely missing the Christmas bit!!!  However, as I was putting in the links, I realised my mistake, so here are my Five Favourite Christmas cards for 2011.


My first card is a combination of two of my favourite things - snowflakes on a Christmas card and the colour purple.  Oh yes, there's bling too!  Full details are here.

 
This second one is a classic clean and simple design.  Nordic Christmas designs have been everywhere this winter and I think are just perfect.  Details here.


For my third card, I picked one that looks rich and opulent!  Shades of red and gold - just lovely.  Again you can find full details of the card here.


My fourth card was made for CR84FN43 - I just love this image of Santa and the rich, festive colours of the card - details here.


And my fifth card is a set of cards - all basically the same clean, simple design, but with variation in colours and greetings.  Although there are four cards here - it really is only one design!!  Details here.

Most of my cards feature Waltzingmouse stamps somewhere in their design - and I've realised that all these cards feature WMS images!  Thank you Claire.

Debby will be picking her favourite cards on 30th December, so you still have time to link up your own favourite cards.  Oh yes, Debby has a prize too! 

Thanks for stopping by - I've enjoyed picking out my own favourites - I hope you like them too.  I'll be back later!

8 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

They are all gorgeous Deborah - but you can't going wrong when you're playing with WM images ;-)
I have to say that I feel very honoured to have received one of your favourites in the mail and can vouch that it is even more rich and opulent IRL and is proudly sitting with all my special cards on the bookcase.
Tara x

Norma said...

Hi Deborah:0 All great choices and very beautiful cards! Have a safe and Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Norma

Pauline said...

Great choices Deborah, it must have been very hard for you to choose your faves, you made way more than me! How you could choose I don't know, as they are all gorgeous, fun and festive!
Wishing you a Happy New Year! Xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A stunning top five Deborah, I like them a lot!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Paula (PEP) said...

I'd not seen much of WMS before I met you at those first MCC Classes. I'm trying to keep up with the new CB releases as they come. At least you've got your fav 5 done for the next of Debby's selections.
It's the 4th that's my favourite - the spruce & pine cones did it for me & the way you accented it with the cut out cones.
Paula (PEP)

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous cards Deborah and what fabulous choices.
Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
Don't worry My Favourite Five of 2011 is coming on 31st December.
luv
Debby

Joanne Leddy said...

They are all just wonderful! How did you ever choose from all the Christmas cards? Oh my!

Thank you for the year of inspiration you have provided and for sharing your talents with us!

Cheryl said...

These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

(Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...