Monday 25 September 2023

Special Celebration

... Hello! Somehow this slipped through the net - I should have shared this card several months ago. I made it for one of my favourite craft designers - Dyan Reaveley. Dyan's 60th birthday was in March and I know that I'm safe to share it now. It's a tag card:



Normally I list all the products I use when making a card, but I used so many Dylusions products on this card that the list would be very long!! I used Dyan's inks, paints, stamps, stencils, collage, and words - it was a joy to make. I used Copic markers to colour some of the stamped images. I'm going to share this card to the Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#76, where the theme is always anything goes.

That's all from me today. The sun is shining, it's dry and warm. I'm going to take mum shopping. See you all soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO colourful and wonderful, lots to enjoy here. I’m sure it was very well received.
Faith x

Deborah Wheeler said...

What a fabulous combination of images you've used! Thanks for sharing it with us at Love to Craft challenge
Deborah DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...