Friday 15 July 2022

SHC - Floral Calendar

.... Good morning. I'm here with my Seven Hills Craft blog post. I don't have a card this week. Instead, I decorated my July Calendar page. I used two new sets from Altenew and it was such fun. Here's the page:


Stamps: Altenew - Calming Cluster, Enjoy Life
Inks: Gina K - Lemon Drop, Wild Dandelion, Innocent Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Tangerine Twist, Tomato Soup, Key Lime, Grass Green, Lucky Clover, Black Onyx; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Accessories: Calendar Blank; Altenew Stencils - Calming Cluster, Enjoy Life

I'm submitting this to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#69 where it's always anything goes.


I started by stamping the large outline image from Calming Cluster onto the calendar and then used the matching layering stencils to add colour to the image. I should have dried the black outline before using the stencils, but never mind, the outline only smudged a little!! The stencils are very easy to line up with the stamped outline it didn't take long to colour the whole image. I had some space left to the side, so I added the lilies from Enjoy Life, and again used the matching layering stencils to add colour. I finished by adding some words - the Today quote is from Enjoy Life, and the '.. relax and unwind' quote is from Calming Clusters.

As well as co-ordinating stencils, there are dies to match both sets, and there's also a 3D embossing folder to go with Calming Clusters. I shall be using these stamp sets and matching accessories again soo to make some cards.

That's all for now. See you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...