Wednesday 23 September 2020

SHC - Yas Queen ....

... Morning! It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for my Seven Hills Craft blog post. Today I'm sharing a sparkly creation:


Stamps: Colorado Craft Company - Big & Bold A Queen's Crown
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Costal Cabana
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Costal Cabana; Green Satin Mirri Card; Gems

I'm submitting this to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#50 where it's Anything Goes.


This card is relatively quick and easy to make. I picked a 5" x 7" white card for the base so that I could use the whole of the crown on the card. I cut some light teal card to size, stamped the crown in the middle in the matching ink, added the sentiment in the top left in black and then went to town with lots of little gems. The image has small dots which look very pretty left as they are, but they make the perfect guide for adding gems. I could have added more, but wanted to keep things simple 😉. I layered the image on some soft green satin mirri card and then added the whole panel to the front of the card. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of teal card and on the white panel I stamped a part of the crown and added a lovely greeting.


This is both a birthday and good luck card. Kat's friend had her 19th birthday last week (two days after Kat's 19th) and she also started at Cambridge University. I can't quite believe how fast the last 19 years have gone by. Anyway, that's all from me today. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Lovely card Debs.
And Happy Birthday Kat xx

Dorlene Durham said...

Very nice. I love the turquoise and the added bling is awesome! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...