Friday 10 January 2020

Clocks Birthday ...

... Hello again!  I'm on a bit of a roll - long may it continue.  I'm here with another, much needed, birthday card for my stash.  This one has a bit more of a vintage feel:


Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Hands of Time; MFT - Bitty Birthday Wishes, Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings
Inks: Gina K - Soft Stone, Slate, Kraft, Whisper
Dies: Die-namics - Circles Set 1 - #6, Skinny Strips
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Gina K Card - Slate

I got the idea for this card from the graphic on the new Card Concept - CC#126 challenge, I used the colours from Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC#221 and the layout is based on the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches - FMS#417.


I like the vintage style clock face and found this old stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  I used various stamps to create the soft background.  I stamped the clock face, added the hands and used a circle die to cut it out.  I stamped a clean, simple birthday sentiment and a clean, grey panel.  I used dimensional pads to adhere the birthday sentiment. 


On the inside I cut a mat layer of dark grey card and on the white panel stamps another of the clock faces (very subtle) and added a fun sentiment. Once again the photos have come out a bit dark.  I think I'm going to treat myself to a small portable light studio. 

It's turning out to be a fabulous day here in Northop Hall - the sun is shining, the skies are blue, there's virtually no wind; it's a lovely winter's day.  See you soon.

signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oo, love this! Such pretty clocks, and a perfect rendition of our neutrals! What a great layout, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

What a great stamp set choice for your inside sentiment! Love it and your layout. Thanks so much for playing along with Sunday Stamps! :)

Betty Wright said...

Just wonderful! Love the soft tones! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...