Tuesday 5 September 2017

Uniko - Sneak Peeks 4 & 5 ....

.... Hi! I'm back today with the last of our sneak peeks from Uniko's September Release. Today I have a couple to show you:




You might notice that there's a bit of a theme going on with this release - and it's one of my favourite themes too!! So one of these stamps is an addition to the Background Blocks series and the other joins the Background Builders series. I love the way Bev creates stamps that form series and that all work together so well. Here's a reminder of the release schedule:

Sneak Peeks: 3rd - 5th September

Introductions: 6th - 8th September - check out the stamps in action on a variety of projects from the team.

RELEASE DAY: Saturday 9th September, 9.00am BST. A Design Team Blog Hop and Giveaway and your chance to see the release in full. Also, you can buy the stamps from the Uniko shop.

Today is a busy day as we get back to our usual schedule. Kat is back at school - she's a Junior at High School this year - time is flying by, and Jonathan is back to work. Me, I'm hoping to get back into my usual routine quickly. More importantly, I hope to get back to crafting a bit more and sharing my work with you all. That's it for now.

Do drop by tomorrow to see the first of my introduction cards. Bye!!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...