Friday 28 September 2012

Witch shoes ....

..... I've another Halloween card to share with you this morning.  I've used two challenges to make it:


Yesterday afternoon I received a package of goodies from Renee (she's having a sale - check it out!!).  One of the stamp sets I've been wanting from PTI is the super Fall Jar fillers and Renee sold me her set - I just had to use it!  I know that Tracey used the same image on her card, so I totally CASed her card.  



Stamps:  Papertrey Ink - Friendship Jar Fall Fillers; Waltzingmouse - Cicely at Halloween
Inks:  Memento - Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up! - Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Stampin' Up! Card - Cherry Cobbler; Martha Stewart Glitter - Cinnabar; Promarkers - Ruby, Cardinal Red, Raw Sienna, Terracotta, Marsh Green, Pear Green; Card from stash

I changed the position of the image from central (in Tracey's) to the left, and did a double mat.  And I used the Play Date Colours which are just perfect - love the ruby boots!  I used a Martha Stewart glitter for the stars - an almost perfect match to cherry cobbler.



Sitting at my desk and looking out the window, I can see so many trees and bushes.  In the summer there were so many shades of green, and now I can see colours ranging from yellow, through golds, oranges, to rusts, browns and still some green!  It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!  Beginning to think that Fall (Autumn) may be my favourite season.  See you soon.

11 comments:

Ardyth said...

Fun Halloween card, Deborah! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Stamps and Paper said...

What a fab halloween card..love the stamps..

Anne

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Deborah, I love that sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Karen M said...

I love your fun halloween card x x

~amy~ said...

Such a fun halloween card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Darnell said...

This is the best whimsical Halloween card ever!

I'm so jealous of all the colors you are seeing out the window. We don't get such colorful autumns here, but it's a beautiful Harvest moon tonight. Post a picture for us of your beautiful view!!

Jean said...

I love your card ~ what a fun Halloween image!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love this card! What a fun Halloween card!

Rosemary said...

fantastic CASE of tracey's card, deborah!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!

Veronica Z said...

I love your adorable CAS card! The image is super cute! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...