Saturday 30 June 2012

New wheels .....

..... No card just yet - but I had to share a picture of my lovely NEW car.  We drove over to the dealer this morning to collect both our cars.  We both have a Ford Fusion - mine's a lovely steel blue and Jonathan's is silver.  I posted on FB and Claire asked what I was calling him - love that colour, so he's called Blue!!


Did I say he's NEW?  This is the first time I've ever had a brand, spanking new car - and it's just fab.  He has that lovely new smell and drives like a dream.   Can you tell I'm doing a happy dance?

That's all for now - we're off out to a party this afternoon.  One of our UK friends who moved over with us is hosting an Olympic themed party.  Let the games begin!!!!

Do check back later this evening for the launch of this month's St Luke's Charity Card Challenge - we have a really fun theme this month.  See you then.

7 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Congrats on your new cars. Have a fab time at your party. :)

Hugs~

Ardyth said...

Enjoy! I remember that feeling!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your new car! My FIL worked at Ford for over forty years so he is smiling down on you from heaven seeing that you actually bought 2!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

You do sound as if you're having fun Deborah! Enjoy your new car and hope you had a good time at the Olympic party! Vicky x

Ernest Houston said...

I, too, would dance in happiness if I had this beautiful ride in my garage! “Blue” certainly shines in the mid-day sun. The vehicle is simply amazing. But what captured my attention the most is the color of the vehicle. The blue chrome gives the vehicle a sophisticated look. I’m sure this car became the toast in your benefit event. The people around will always give this beauty an appreciative look whether it is on the street, or in some event.

Patrick said...

Well, having a brand new car is always worth celebrating, and it's great that you unleashed your happy dance for the new car! Haha! Safety-wise, your car has the latest safety gear and was made through using advanced structural engineering that creates it as an incredibly safe sedan. :) - [Patrick Gauer]

Timmy Radloff said...

The name Blue certainly suits the car because, well, it’s blue! Did Jonathan also name his silver Fusion? I wish you posted some picture of his car too! By now, should have driven that beauty already. So how are you finding the ride?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...