Friday 29 June 2012

Any size, any theme ....

.... just a quick post this morning to share a sweet little card that I made for two challenges:

My card is tiny; in the UK it would be called an A7 card.  It measures 74 x 104 mm (2 3/8" x 4 1/8") - it's really sweet.  I decided to play with some of my new stamps from There She Goes Stamps - they make really fun images.  I have a lot of cyber buddies and so I made this card.



Stamps:  There She Goes - Crafty Taglines, Technology Bytes; Waltzingmouse - Midnight Feast
Inks:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Promarkers - shades of grey and a touch of red, card from stash

I really like this computer setup and the sentiment is just perfect.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and decided to add an image to the monitor screen - love the tiny bats!!

It was so hot here yesterday - we reached 38C (100F) by the afternoon - perfect weather to splash around in the pool!!  I went in too!!  And today we are expecting much the same, so we're off out early to get the shopping done before it gets too warm!!  See you soon.

13 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Brilliant - that is such a great sentiment and so appropriate for so many of us these days!
Happy swimming - we might be doing that here if the weather doesn't change but it won't be in a nice warm pool!!!
Tara
x

Ardyth said...

This card made me laugh out loud! Especially the bats - not sure if that's us (your friends) or an indication that you've gone batty! lol! Thanks for the giggle!

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Deborah and I love the sentiment

Anne

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is adorable Deborah...all my friends live in cyberspace too. Sometimes, if I'm really lucky, I actually get to meet them in real life. I hope that is the case with you! This is such a fun card to really celebrate that special people in our lives. Nicely done!

Stay cool...it was 108 here yesterday. Summer in the Midwest...hot, hot, hot.

Deborah Frings said...

I think it's me that's batty!!

Deborah Frings said...

And here I was think it was hot here!!! I like it hot and sunny, but not too hot! Hope your air con is working :)

Jeanne J. said...

What a neat card - I love the computer image and how clean your design is. The bats on the screen caught my eye immediately! Have a great weekend!

Jenny said...

Oh you are causing me to spend my pennies again Deborah...that computer and sentiment are such fun, brilliant card.
Whoa you can keep those high temperatures!! I found 26 degrees enough yesterday!
Jenny x

Jackie said...

A fabulous selection of cards and mini page since my last visit :o)
Jackie xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh how fun Deb! Sometimes I feel that way! :) Have a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

Deborah, Love your card! Lately, I feel the same way. Fun little size too. Glad you played along this week.

Darnell said...

What a great image and sentiment - so cute and so true!!

Sarah said...

Love your card, such a fun sentiment, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...